Message #4088

From: Marc Ringuette <ringuette@solarmirror.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 2x2x2x2: List of useful algorithms (please add yours)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 11:03:32 -0700

Luna – Tabulating what I tried, I can add a bit more troubleshooting of
what I suspect are transcription problems on your collection.

Algs that work for me:   One Twist, Wheel #1
Algs that scramble all faces:  Twist b, Thumb a, Thumb b, Split wheel
Algs that may be upside-down versions of something else (i.e. they leave
U oriented and reorient D):   Arm #1, Half Arm, Twist a, H/
Mislabeled:   Tick a #1 seems to solve Wheel instead.

There are several I didn’t try yet.   I’ll stop now.

–Marc