Message #4089

From: Luna Harran <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 2x2x2x2: List of useful algorithms (please add yours)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:41:18 +0100

It really means Orient Last Cell, but that works too 😁😁

And the algorithms solve that state, rather than generating it. The reverse
of the algorithm should generate it. Some of the algorithms might be wrong
though, I haven’t touched it in a while. Try inverting some of the moves
and see if that works.

Macro files will have to wait a while, we’re about to go on holiday and I
won’t have access to MC4D, sorry. I think the notation is pretty standard
though.

~Luna