Message #3511

From: chengkun.c.k.17@gmail.com
Subject: A Brief Introduction
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 02:38:11 -0700

Hello, my name is Kun. Yesterday I solved a 3^4 Rubik’s Cube, and was suggested to introduce myself briefly.
I am 18 years old, and I’m a student in Peking University, majoring in physics. Therefore I live in Beijing now.
I started playing cube about 6 years ago. I have learnt many ways to solve a cube, and I like "the Heise method" most because I think it’s more interesting to solve a cube freely. I also like science fiction and my favorite book is the three body problem, written by Cixin Liu.

As for the experience with the 3^4 cube. When I started, I decided to imitate the LBL method because I thought it might be quicker. When I met with a case that I couldn’t solve, I just save the file and think about it the other day. At last, it took me 4 days to solve it, and about 1000 twists. Through this experience, I discovered many tricks to solve some cases. The 4D cube is really interesting and I think I can do better next time with this experience.