Message #3509

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Introduction Post
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 01:56:11 -0700

Hello Dante,

You’re the second solver from Argentina that I know of. So odd that
Rubik’s cubes are not common there. I’ve seen a little bit of those
TheMaoiSha videos and he seems pretty funny though I don’t understand a
word. What’s the story with the plush fish in all his videos?

It’s no surprise you’re interested in music. Tango is great and I’m a
huge Beatles fan. Good luck with everything you do.
-Melinda