Message #3330

From: liamjwright@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: Introductions
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:13:54 -0700

I have finally cracked how to use the reply function. Turns out, I haven’t been signed in for weeks without even realising, which is why I couldn’t reply to anything. Not my finest moment really.

Anyways, how does a 2^4 compare in difficulty to the 3^4? I’ve yet to really take a proper look, with exam season coming up, but I’m curious to find out how an extra dimension alters the simple 2x2x2.

Another question: What makes it a 3x3x3x3? A 3x3x3 is fairly obvious, being 3 cubies wide, 3 cubies deep, and 3 cubies tall, but where do we get the additional x3 from in relation to the 8 cells of the 3^4?