Message #2682

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] About me
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:40:22 -0700

Hello Philip and welcome! You clearly belong with us. It’s so nice to
hear about someone solving so many of our toughest puzzles. Time for the
24 Cell of MPUltimate perhaps?

I am with you regarding a physical 3^4 puzzle. A static version could be
built with colored lights for stickers but that doesn’t sound like it
would be very satisfying to use. I’m convinced that someone will figure
out a mechanism that will at the minimum support at least a restricted
version of the puzzle but as yet I’ve not seen nor thought of any
mechanisms worth experimenting with. I see this as the holy grail of
high-dimensional twisty puzzles so I hope that you will have the stroke
of insight that we need.

Happy puzzling!
-Melinda