Message #2681

From: Philip Strimpel <iamrubikman@yahoo.com>
Subject: About me
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:27:13 -0700

Greetings everyone,
First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Philip Strimpel. I am twenty seven years old and am a twisty puzzle fanatic. I began solving rubik’s cube at ten years old and I couldn’t get enough of twisty puzzling from then on. I can solve any size twisty puzzle that is shallow cut, and have solved deeper cut ones like Eric Vergo’s pentagram and even master pentultimate. But over time, I grew bored of three dimensional puzzles and had to go higher. I love even thinking of what the 4th and higher dimensions of space would look and behave like! In the higher dimensional puzzles, I have solved Mc4d (2x2x2x2, 3x3x3x3, 5x5x5x5), Mc5d 3x3x3x3x3 (without macros!),Mc4d’s dodecaprism, Magic120cell 120 colored, and Magic Hyperbolic Tile 52 colored puzzles! I am #7 in the world for Magic120cell 120 colored, #35 for Mc5d 3x3x3x3x3, and now #1 in the world for Magic Hyperbolic Tile 52 colored! :D I am also working on Mc7d 3x3x3x3x3x3x3. My other interests and
hobbies include singing bass II in church choir (I am a firm believer in the LORD Jesus Christ!), playing chess, shooting pool, bowling and watching movies and spending time with my beautiful wife of soon to be 4 years! I also have invented a few twisty puzzle designs, some that others designers have eventually mass produced and others that have not. I am trying to figure out how to make a physical 3d working model of a 3x3x3x3 4d cube, but I can’t find a mech as of now! :P I am atrociously bad at writing; so if this was too long, I apologize! Thanks for taking me aboard and I look forward to talking with you guys and answering any questions that any may have!
GOD bless,
Philip