Message #2683

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: About me
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:06:40 -0000

Hi Philip,

Welcome!

Your achievements are very impressive. After Andrey announced your solution of Magic Hyperbolic Tile 52C, I questioned the meaning of life … Astonishing!

You mentioned that you solved Eric Vergo’s puzzles. He has been posting puzzles on the twistypuzzles forum. We do have several people coming here and going there. Are you active there? What’s your ID there?

I wonder if you went to gelatinbrain’s simulator before you got bored of the 3D puzzles. There are plenty of challenging puzzles there, too.

What physical twisty puzzles have you designed or invented? That sounds very exciting.

Nan