Message #1132

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Greetings from Remi
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:40:14 -0700

OK, well Remi has thrown down the gauntlet. Who else would like to
take a crack at the first 3^4 hyperspeedsolving contest? Saturday the
18th sounds like a fine day to do it. That will give everyone ample time
to practice your techniques. So who else will step up to the challenge?
If you want to join but that date doesn’t work for you, please just
propose another date. Once there are at least 3 confirmed participants
we can work out an exact time and set of rules. If 5 or more people
agree to give it their best shot I’ll even create an official prize
t-shirt for the winner!

-Melinda