Message #1133

From: deustfrr <deustfrr@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Greetings from Remi
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 12:19:01 -0000

  1. Done! In!
  2. My dad works at a computer job, and he has screen-watching software, but it’s probably company only…
  3. I also got school, but if I can solve it under an hour then I’ll be fine.
  4. (I have a huge feeling that I’ll be last… (o.O)
  5. maybe use webcam and stuff to chat? the time would be strange…
  6. worst…put in a timer and update MC4D. (^o^)