Message #1121

From: Jonathan Mecias <jonathan.mecias001@mymdc.net>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] mc5d solved
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 13:42:13 -0400

Andras, i know what you mean now by layer by layer method, but i just wanted
to be sure what u meant. i would’ve never thought that method was used in 5D
cubes, and it seams kinda cool thinking about it :) . Also, I’m thinking
this method allowed you to use less algorithms and a little more intuition.
Where, in my case, much more algorithms. is this the case? I feel my method
is pretty strait forward 1c, 2c ,3c ,4c ,5c then send as a email lol.
Building new algorithms from old ones, with little manipulations from 3D
cubes and time lots of time. Thanks for the advice with the 3d cube and
congratulations on your solve excellent short solve.