Message #1119

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Puzzle Poetry
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:01:39 -0700

It’s easy to print tee-shirts, coffee mugs, etc. with custom images
using services such as cafepress.com. If someone wants to create a club
logo I’d be happy to set up a public shop where individuals can buy
shirts, etc.

Regarding the recent poetry creations, I’ve been very happy to see these
too. If other people want to get creative, please send your
higher-dimensional puzzle poetry in reply to this message and maybe we
can even use the Yahoo group polling feature to vote on the best poem of
the year. I would then publish the winner on the MC4D site. Anything
goes from haiku to song & dance YouTube videos.

Have fun!
-Melinda