Message #1120

From: Chris Locke <project.eutopia@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Puzzle Poetry
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:19:49 +0900

Even just the black background 5D puzzle picture on the top of MagicCub5D’s
site on a black t-shirt would be pretty cool I would think. Wouldn’t
require any art talent either. Just open up MagicCube5D, go full screen to
get good resolution, and print screen ^^. Although it’s pretty colorful, so
I’m not sure how that would affect the t-shirt cost on cafepress. I’ve only
ever put on t-shirt up on cafepress before and that was ages ago :D

Chris