Message #814

From: kygron <kygron@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] feedback
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:31:06 -0000

so when you guys say that you’ve been looking for a solution to a problem for years and you can’t come up with one and you’d love to have some method and then someone GIVES you one, not necessarily the perfect final solutions, but at least it’s a step in the direction you said you want to go in…. that’s not interesting?

ok, guess you guys weren’t ready for solutions that don’t involve twist counts. I’ll stop before I sound rude, feel free to ignore the question mark above.

Kyle