Message #813

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] feedback
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 14:44:34 -0800

No Kyle, you didn’t commit any faux pas but then your last message
didn’t contain any questions, and I guess nobody felt like replying.
Most of the time this list is very quiet until something interesting
comes up and causes a flurry of activity before going back to sleep
again. Don’t be shy about asking questions or initiating discussion on
any topic even tangentially related to 4D cubing, but it’s up to you to
make it interesting enough to elicit replies if that’s what you want. ;-)

Happy New Year!
-Melinda