Message #815

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] feedback
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:45:00 -0800

Kyle,

I don’t think that you gave us a solution. Maybe I didn’t understand
enough of what you were saying, but it seems as if you have come up with
exactly as much of a inkling as several of us have, and then got stumped
at the same point that we do. IOW, we all smell a N-D 1-click UI but
can’t quite see how to nail it down. So it’s not a lack of interest,
just a lack of inspiration for taking the idea any further than this.
David, who is one of our more mathematically inclined members did
comment in detail, suggesting that we’re on the wrong track in the first
place, which seems like a perfectly good explanation for why we all get
stuck at the same point: It’s a perfectly natural idea that simply
doesn’t work. So you were not ignored, but I’m not surprised that nobody
has much more to add to the subject.

-Melinda