Message #671

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: My solution
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 20:31:09 -0500

Hi Kyle,

are you finding difficult to use, the buttons or the click twisting? If you
haven’t seen it, information about both is on the feature notes
page<http://www.gravitation3d.com/magiccube5d/features.html>
.

Also, I’m not sure what you are asking by "Are you able to freely rearrange
the stickies?". Could you expound? My guesses were three:

You may be referring to how to perform click twisting.
Or maybe to what happens to the puzzle stickers during a twist.
Or maybe you are wondering what possible states various piece types can get
in.

Let us know and we’ll try to answer…

Take Care,
Roice