Message #164

From: Jesse Thompson <jesset@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Solved, but an issue with reverse playback…
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:11:40 -0700

Four hours eh? I sat down at a computer lab at College and got on an
internet chat for the first time in January 1995. If I remember
correctly, aside from a potty break in ‘97 I didn’t get up again until
2001.

Or wait, my bad, I wrote a fan fic about getting up in 2001. I think
I’m still sat down. :)

Seriously though, the only undo related problem I am aware of in the
cube software is that in the Windows version, if you chose to "undo"
before the previous undo is finished animating, it farks the internal
cube state something hard. If they fixed that then I wasn’t paying
attention (and I’m sorry ;) but that was the case back in ought
three.

So, I’m afraid I have not much advice save be more careful not to hit
"undo" too rapidly in succession, and also to save and backup your
history file every time you make a cubing milestone. That way if you
"oops" you don’t have to go back too far. :)