Message #4199

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 3^4 10:11.87 Speedsolve World Record [1 Attachment]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 17:01:16 -0700

Hello Mannessah,

Congratulations on your solve! Yes, I’m sure that sub-10 minutes should be very possible. Maybe once someone achieves that I will need to start recording their times in the HOF.

On a related note, I’ve been thinking of doing the same for the physical 2^4. If there’s enough interest, I’ll offer a prize. Please let me know if you are interested. I will commit to doing it if more than 3 people sign up. Either way, this is a good time to start working on your 4D finger tricks.

Happy puzzling!
-Melinda