Message #4103

From: Luna Harran <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 2x2x2x2: List of useful algorithms (please add yours)
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 02:38:38 +0100

I now think I’ve quick fixed the algs on the page. I have a separate file
on my computer somewhere that I’ll retranscribe from later, but for now
what’s there works for me. The main problem was that I’d mixed up FO and
FO’ 😅😅😅. The algs you said were upside down work fine for me, so I’m not
sure what’s wrong there, and Tick a is definitely Tick a for me too. Try
these out again when you get a chance, and see if it’s sorted out.

~Luna