Message #4082

From: Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 2x2x2x2: List of useful algorithms (please add yours)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 18:34:46 -0400

I’m rejoining discussions after a long break. Can you point me to some post
where you introduce your notation? I can more or less figure it out, but
I’m curious to see whether you described it somewhere. I came up with my
own notation during my independent work, and it seems very similar to
yours. I haven’t posted mine anywhere since I figured I’d wait and see
whether a standard notation had been agreed upon by the list first.