Message #3860

From: Luna Peña <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Cuboid parity-esque situation on a {6}x{4} duoprism
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 22:55:01 +0000

I find myself not knowing where to even start with the {3}x{3}. The cuts
are so deep that my usual method doesn’t really work properly. (I tend not
to use commutators and cycles, in favour of a more LBL standard 3d puzzle
approach) I’ll definitely be playing around with it though.

Do you have any idea what might have caused the ‘parity’ I got? After many
long hours I’m starting to worry it might have been a scramble glitch,
although I would be surprised if that was actually the case.

~Luna