Message #3834

From: Eduard Baumann <ed.baumann@bluewin.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Yes, there is handedness in 4D, 5D, etc
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:41:23 +0100

Take the 3D/2D analogon.
A flat L-shape is achiral in 3D but chiral in 2D.
You can chose 2 different projections from 3D to 2D to produce the two forms of the chiral L in 2D.
The flat 2D L-shape can be turned in 3D to become a mirrored example.

Same in 4D/3D
The achiral tesseract in 4D can be projected to 3D by two different projections (operations) to produce a right handed or a left handed 3D projection (result).
The righthanded 3D projection (result) of 2^4 can be turned in 4D to the lefthanded 3D projection (result) of 2^4.

Handedness of 2^4 appears only after the 4D/3D projection and you have two possible projections.
MCD4 has chosen one specific projection. The physical 2^4 should chose the same projection for practical reasons.

Hmph.

Best regards
Ed