Message #3853

From: Luna Peña <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Cuboid parity-esque situation on a {6}x{4} duoprism [2 Attachments]
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 21:40:14 +0000

I did actually attempt a single turn of the central face and then a
resolve, because I had a different set of pieces swapped in the same way,
but I just got back to there. And anyway, wouldn’t the result not be a 5
cycle, but a 3 cycle and a 2 cycle, which is impossible? Or am I missing
something?

I was trying to think if there was some false equivocation somewhere, or
some 4d rotation that could do it, but I can’t think of one.

I can’t check the files right now, but I will tomorrow.

Thanks though. ~Luna

On 2 Dec 2017 21:33, "zhulama@gmail.com [4D_Cubing]" <