Message #3721

From: scarecrowfish@gmail.com
Subject: Re: 3^4 methods and speed optimisation
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:06:04 +0000

Hi Ray,

Yes, as far as I’ve found, it maps to every higher dimensional cube, although it gets harder and harder to isolate the ‘corners’ as you go up. It’s what I have been using to solve the 3^6, and how I actually solved the 3^5.

I checked out the method you mentioned on the wiki, and it does seem similar to what I have been using. I will look at some of the techniques mentioned there, especially RKT, and possible alternate last cell methods.

I’m almost done with the 3^6, it’s just a matter of being bothered to finish the last cell with all those moves.

~Luna