Message #3681

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Introduction of the 307th solver
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:57:50 -0800

Use this special edition <http://superliminal.com/cube/mc4d-blind.jar> version of MC4D with which you can toggle the blindfolding using <ctrl>d. Note-taking sounds fine to me, though others should speak up if they have opinions or specific suggestions. Best would be to take notes by hand on a piece of paper that you show is blank before beginning.