Message #3678

From: jelle.aalberts@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Introduction of the 307th solver
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:03:20 +0000

Hi John,

Cool to see that someone has seriously tried this. Do you plan on trying until you succeed?

When I have time, i’m going to try and make some macros doing what you described. I was thinking about maybe trying some sort of M2 variation, but I’ll have to see.

About the parity: I’ve read in the description of Mathologer’s video that centers and edges are always both oddly or both evenly permuted (like in 3D with edges and corners), and the corners are always evenly permuted. This means that parity could occur for edges and centers, and corners should always be an even # of targets.

-Jelle