Message #3599

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Generating additional puzzles for MagicTile
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 22:46:01 -0600

Cool puzzle Nan! I’ve added it to the main distribution.

I debugged the behavior with the beep. It was because the very thick cuts
complicated slicing enough that the engine produced some stickers with zero
area. The program was tracking 15 stickers per face rather than 10 (5 of
them degenerate). I made a code change so that zero area stickers are
removed during puzzle building, which corrects the issue. My apologies -
there’s no way to fix up your existing solution file, but your puzzle file
will behave correctly with the latest download. Thanks for stretching the
engine a bit further!

Cheers,
Roice