Message #3426

From: daniel.ziem@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Hello. Just finished solving the 3⁴
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 15:17:52 -0700

Hey gude_r.

I Don’t think I want to move on to any higher dimensions or bigger puzzles. I’m more into speed solving and there’s not even that many that have done the 3⁴.

I’m afraid I haven’t got a clue what you are saying with your recommendations. Remember that because I don’t like spoilers, I don’t know a single thing about any notation or jargon used. Actually the only other time I’ve talked with people about even the 3D cube was when I was teaching them how I did it. I assume those are spin combinations for something? It’s way over my head.