Message #3425

From: llamaonacid@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hello. Just finished solving the 3⁴
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 13:59:01 -0700

Congratulation on solving the 3^4. You can now make commutators for 4^4 and/or start with MC5D (you can solve the 2c now and 3c with preliminary moves and work your way to 5c) and check out Magic120Cell. For me it took a really long time to solve the 3^4 but once you start you get better at creating your commutators and solving hyperpuzzles. Now I am planning on finishing the 3^6. Everything is going good. You can be like me and surpass me. I will finish the 3^6 in 30-40 hours and maybe the 3^7 will take me about 100 hours. This might sound like a lot but if I work on it every day a little (I like working at nights nowadays and on my break at work) it is okay. I have a few recommendations for 3^4. The first one is the left version of 2nd3c in "The Ultimate Solution to a 3x3x3x3" is T9R R9R T9L L9L T9R R9L T9L L9R and instead of doing 2nd4c you can do:
T3R B3R T3L F3L T3R B3L T3L F3R
R7L
F3L T3R B3R T3L F3R T3R B3L T3L
R7R
I live in Texas so a close state to you. I like how you cook vegan foods. I am a vegan for about half a year and I like it. I just recommend people to eat healthier and do as much research as possible because knowledge is power. I would like to write more but I have to go to work.

-Guderian aka Gude