Message #3325

From: Jeremy Shahan <shahan.jeremy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Research Project
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 15:51:36 +0000

Hi I am Jeremy and I am a high schooler and I have a research project for one of my classes and my topic is mathematics and puzzles. I thought that this would be a great place to gather information on my topic. I have a few questions I am researching.
How do puzzles make people smarter or do they make people smarter?What is the purpose of 4D puzzles?Are these types of puzzles important to mathematics?
Even if you don’t answer these questions specifically any comments, thoughts or insights about my topic are greatly appreciated.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android