Message #3322

From: alexanderrouse@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Greetings
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 12:21:54 -0700

Hello Melinda

Nice to hear from you again. I just installed the 120 Cell and it seems quite a puzzle but I think I’ll have a warm up with the dodecahedral prism first. On both puzzles I think my system with the hypercube can be used but with translation of minx moves instead of cube moves this time.

I’ll be giving Liam a message soon. It’s nice to know there’s another solver so close just across the Thames from me and joining so soon after I did. I may be able to help him with his parity issue though I don’t think it is that with the division of the faces being less than 4. It’s the two colour pieces and I have a couple of simple algorithms that could help with that.

-Alex