Message #2972

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MagicTile Solving
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 14:25:39 -0600

Awesome Andrey! Some very cool looking puzzles there, and they are added
to the MagicTile download now.

It looks like the F0:0:0.8 slicing has some drawing issues, due to extreme
concavity of edge-piece stickers. Not sure if I’ll ever address that, but
I added an item to my long list just in case.

Cheers,
Roice