Message #2949

From: sourcreamster457@hotmail.com
Subject: Stuck on MC5D
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 10:09:49 -0800

I’ve been solving the mc5d puzzle for a few months, everything was going smoothly until I got to the new orientation of the 4c pieces. I’m talking about the orientation where a piece has 2 colours in the right places and the remaining 2 are swapped. I think I need to do some twist, 3C algorithm, reverse twist, reverse 3C algorithm. I’ve tried so many combinations I thought would work, only to end up where I started. Would someone be able to give me a hint that would get me going in the right direction?

Thanks, Jeffrey Shantsman