Message #2929

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: 120Z solved!!!
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:03:54 -0800

I don’t recall that message but I know that Lights Out has been
mentioned before. My suggested model is based on all pieces (cubies) of
an entire cell rather than on individual pieces. Call it "cell based" if
you like. That seems to me to be the more natural version of Lights Out
for ‘Z’ puzzles. I would expect it to be much harder than a piece-based
puzzle, but also much easier than the normal Z puzzles.