Message #2922

From: andreyastrelin@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: 120Z solved!!!
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:30:15 -0800

> If the parity of all 3C orbits are solved, the parity of the 2C orbits are automatically solved.
>

> This result surprised me in a good way. I think I’ll focus on 3C first and try solve them (I still don’t have any
> idea yet, even after reading your strategy). Then finding 2C three-cycles without affecting 3C should be easy.
> I’ll keep working on it.

Nan,
I don’t think it’s good idea. Probably, understandable picture in 3C will occur only if 2C parities were solved before. I see no chance to solve 3C from the scratch - you will see just a mess of wrong planes there without any idea how to fight it.
By the way, what are ranks of matrices for 2C and for 3C (that is number of independent parities)? I didn’t calculate them and very curious in the result.

Andrey