Message #2865

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:08:14 -0800

Hey, I just had a thought. What if clicking anywhere on a cell caused it
to completely invert? IOW, reflect through its center. That won’t work
for all puzzles, but it should work for a lot. Maybe most.

I’d also like to suggest that that reflectable puzzles not require
modifier keys and not include rotations, or at least that those puzzles
be distinct from ones that include multiple move types.

-Melinda