Message #2685

From: Philip Strimpel <iamrubikman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: About me
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 18:56:35 -0700

Hi Nan,
Many thanks for the kind welcome and congratulations! I have downloaded gelatinbrain’s applet and solved a lot of those, but some of those puzzles believe it or not make my head spin! :p The infamous big chop I have yet to solve as well as chopasaurus and the hybrid of them and pentultimate. Now THAT puzzle actually puts fear in my eyes!! :o There are quite a few others as well, but I am far too fascinated and addicted to solving the hyperdimensional puzzles though! As for twistypuzzles forum, I have yet to make an account. What I meant by inventing puzzles is drawing rough sketches on paper, and then using plastic baseballs to attempt a build. I work at Meijer (a grocery store in the USA), so my funds are far too limited to actually attempt a patent for them. The puzzles I have invented with my ball mech are what is now called gigaminx and the curvy copter (I never could finish them because of limited knowledge, lack of smaller or larger ball sizes
for the shells, and funds). I also used my dogic to create a working circle impossiball, but I never had the money to patent the design, and I never really though that it was marketable. :( I have also made the square2 puzzle before it was patented. I know these sound like bold claims, but I hardly have reason to lie since I don’t get anything for it. My mind sometimes cannot sleep because of ideas running through my head, but it is sooo discouraging that I don’t have funds or proper equipment to make and sell them… Oh well. I just have to wait and watch my ideas get mass produced. I really want to make a 3^4 cube that is physical too, and sometimes I lose sleep thinking of a mech for that! :\ I hope this answers some of your questions. :)

 GOD bless,<br>    Philip