Message #2647

From: Matthew <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Monoflip?
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:24:13 -0000

If it is from Ray’s instructions (likely to be the case), then it refers to a beginner way or orienting last layer corners on a 3x3x3. Perform R’ D’ R D, and note that it twists a single LL corner. By doing it several times and appropriately using U moves in between, the LL corners can all be correctly oriented. Other method of doing this of course exist on 3x3x3 and can be used instead in that part of the instructions if applied correctly.

The method needs work, I sometimes spend some time trying to improve it though it will probably be a while before it is developed into a good method.

Matt