Message #2344

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Hyperbolic Honeycomb {7,3,3}
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:45:22 -0700

These are gorgeous, Roice!

I still don’t understand what they are but you certainly seem to be
getting somewhere. And you say these are just cross-sections of some 3D
objects? Where do you hope to get with this? Perhaps the hyperbolic
equivalent of the IRP puzzles or the generalization of Andrey’s {6,3,3}
hyperbolic tile? The infinities are the craziest parts.

-Melinda