Message #2284

From: Jacob <tsrgaes@yahoo.com>
Subject: New Solution Page: 2 Layer Simplex
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:45:53 -0700

http://wiki.superliminal.com/wiki/Simplex_2%5E4

Hey guys. I just wanted to get the news out about the new page so if anyone has trouble solving this puzzle or would like to solve it in less moves, they could benefit from it. It’s not very polished up yet, but I don’t have much time to work on it right now (I’m getting ready to leave town for essentially the rest of the summer and may not get a chance while I’m gone). It may be a little vague in some spots, but I explained it to the best of my abilities for now. When I get screenshots and a flowchart of the method up, it should be a much easier to follow guide, but I won’t have that chance, in all likelyness, until late July. Let me know if there’s any questions about the method that I can clarify, and any general feedback at all would be apreciated.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
-Mark Twain