Message #2010

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Super Puzzle Sunday!
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 05:54:31 -0000

Hi Roice,

Thank you for making so many puzzles!!! I usually don’t complain about too many puzzles. But this version has way too many.

I think I need a good way to keep track of the puzzles that have been solved. The list I created before doesn’t have structures. It would be good if someone, or I, can create a table that reflects the current tree structure of the puzzles. I think, if so, I’m more motivated to solve them.

I haven’t looked into the new terminology and don’t know how hard it would be to translate the old names to the new names. But many of the old log files don’t load. Probably I don’t really need to open them. But it would be nice, for me, to have a previous version of v2 that can open the older logs, just in case I want to look at them, occasionally. After all, I spent 40+ hours on the {3,7} puzzles. My old version has already been replaced by the new version. Roice, do you have a copy of the old version? Can you put it somewhere?

In Magic Tile v1, clicking while holding numbers "2" will turn the second layer. I find it convenient to make middle layer turns. Is it hard to implement in v2? In some puzzles like Dodecahedron F2:0:1, the middle layer turns will be useful.

Nan