Message #1932

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Macros for MagicTile
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:48:45 -0000

Hi Roice,

Thanks for making this version. I tried it and it worked perfectly. I especially like the feature that if you save a game, it also saves the current macros.

I observe that nesting F1, F3, F4 doesn’t work. By that I mean, in order to do: A (B C B’ C’) A’
One can do : A (F1 B F2 C F4) A’
But the following doesn’t work: F1 A F2 (F1 B F2 C F4) F3
I don’t complain about it because it’s too complicated to keep track. It’s just an observation. In this situation I would save (F1 B F2 C F4) as a macro, then do the outer layer moves. That’s working fine.

Thank you again for making the macros available.

Nan