Message #1934

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Macros for MagicTile
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:45:47 -0600

Hi Nan,

Ah, yeah. I didn’t consider trying to make the setup move features work
recursively (though I did take care to make sure you could use macros when
defining other macros). At the moment, anytime F1 is pressed, the
recording of setup moves starts over. I had imagined the case below
working the way you settled on…that is, creating a macro M for (BCB’C’),
then doing F1 A F2 M F3.

I’ll add the thought to make these nestable to my running wish list.

seeya,
Roice