Message #1871

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 120-cell solved…
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:08:39 -0500

Very cool Andrey :)

Would you like me to add your name to the
Magic120Cell<http://www.gravitation3d.com/magic120cell>page I have, or
is it time to move the solvers list for this puzzle to a
shared place like the wiki? (I welcome opinions on that from others too.)
Unbelievably, there are now 6 solvers of the 120-cell puzzle!

Roice