Message #1593

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Latch Cube
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:06:40 -0700

OK I’m going to embarrass myself here. I’ve only glanced at a couple
photos and videos of the latch cube but I can’t see what makes it
different from the normal 3^3. It looks like you can make any twist you
like but to get some 90 degree twists you need just need to do a -270
degree twist. Can somebody tell me why it is interesting?

Thanks,
-Melinda