Message #1599

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: wiki update (how to get an account for the wiki now)
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:31:50 -0500

Hi all,

This is an informational message about the steps we’ve taken to stop the
wiki spam. The wiki is now set up so that user accounts can only be created
by existing wiki users. A logged in user is able to create new accounts
using the following link:

http://wiki.superliminal.com/wiki/Special:UserLogin?type=signup

If you would like an account, please feel free to email me or Melinda
privately, and we’ll create one for you. I put a link on the main
wiki page<http://wiki.superliminal.com> to
this information. Other wiki users are welcome to help of course, so please
add your contact info here<http://wiki.superliminal.com/wiki/Create_Account> if
you are able to help in account creation management. You can order your
email in the list according to your interest level in participating.

Thanks!
Roice