Message #1600

From: Eduard Baumann <baumann@mcnet.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] wiki update (how to get an account for the wiki now)
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 20:11:03 +0200

My access to wiki doesn’t work anymore.
Please help.

Ed
—– Original Message —–
From: Roice Nelson
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 6:31 PM

Hi all,

This is an informational message about the steps we’ve taken to stop the wiki spam. The wiki is now set up so that user accounts can only be created by existing wiki users. A logged in user is able to create new accounts using the following link:

http://wiki.superliminal.com/wiki/Special:UserLogin?type=signup

If you would like an account, please feel free to email me or Melinda privately, and we’ll create one for you. I put a link on the main wiki page to this information. Other wiki users are welcome to help of course, so please add your contact info here if you are able to help in account creation management. You can order your email in the list according to your interest level in participating.

Thanks!
Roice