Message #1589

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] {6,3}, 16 colors, factor=1.4 solved!
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:25:23 -0500

Wow, awesome Andrey!

Your "cheat" brings up an interesting point. Not that I want to make a hard
puzzle like this even more difficult for you, but perhaps I should
eventually make it so that a scramble in MagicTile also does an arbitrary
reorientation of the puzzle. That way the user doesn’t have the opportunity
to intentionally avoid parity errors that might arise. Those seem like part
of the fun of certain puzzles (the easier ones anyway!). I added this idea
to my "low priority" list :)

Cheers,
Roice