Message #1530

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: new hemi-cube and hemi-dodecahedron puzzles
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:58:38 -0000

Roice,
I understand about hemi-cubes, question is about hemi-dodecahedra. If you take kilominx, youu can do 2 possible bandaged rotations (1+5, 2+4) that leave layer 3 unmoved. In hemi-dodecahendron-4 rotation of layer 1 works as expected, but "layer 2" rotates layers 2,3,4 from kilominx, not only 2 and 4 (like that was in broken version).

Andrey.